Thursday, January 2, 2014

Balance

Hello! My name is Ifigenia but you can call me Jenny.. It's all I've ever known. I'd like to say I'm a Greek American Princess, but that's not exactly the case. I have had to work very hard for everything in my life. Currently in my life I am a wife, a mother of 2 and a hard working professional. I am an Esthetician ( not to be confused with anesthesiologist)! Colors are very important to me and always have been. As a little kid I have always loved to modify and colorfy my face. I love colorful people and colorful foods. They do say the more beige your plate the more processed it is.  Ok now I'm going off on a tangent........ This is what you must know... My most important role is my family but my second is my career. Balance is everything. If you want it you can achieve it! Finding a balance between my colorful makeup and the dirty laundry is what keeps me going. In my blog I will talk motherhood, wifeyhood  ;) and of course....all my favorite products and beauty tips. 
Saluteđź’‹

No comments: