Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's a Wrap!



So what do you do in yet another snow storm? I have had it! I've decided to get a wrap. Supposedly its the hottest thing on trend,so I guess I have to try..they say you lose inches and detox..here we go.

First things first you must go naked because you are about to SWEAT! First I had detox,firming,anti cellulite essential oil painted all over my body. Then I was wrapped tightly in a plastic sheet. A burrito type blanket followed. Infrared Therapy is defined as the use of "Infrared" as by Infrared lamps or heating pads to relieve pain and increase circulation to a particular area of the body. To better understand Infrared therapy, we have to have a better understanding of what type of Infrared rays we are speaking about. Infrared heat is a form of energy that is produced by the sun. Infrared divides into three Infrared waves: near or close, middle or intermediate, and far or long. Far Infrared waves are safe and used in the Infrared Body Wraps and most other Infrared light used on humans. Infrared light cannot be seen by the human eye, but we know that Infrared is present by feeling the warmth on our skin. When experiencing the Body Wrap, you'll notice that your body begins to feel like it's warming from the inside out, and that's when you begin to detox!Because Infrared helps to rev up the metabolism and increases blood flow, it only makes sense that when the body is operating in a more optimal manner that it is able to help those who use Infrared Heat to lose weight.
By helping the body to burn many calories (up to 1400) per 50 minute Infrared Body Wrap session, it is revving the metabolism with the calorie burn and, therefore, supports the body fat reduction which leads to weight loss. Other amazing benefits are skin rejuvenation, aiding in cellulite reduction and clearing acne. 


I lasted the full 60 min. My back pains were gone and I was down 4 lbs. Will it last who knows? but I loved the feeling.

No comments: